Pages

Friday 17 November 2017

Lucy Phone case

This is my Iphone 6 case, I created it on tinker cad so I can print it using a 3D printer. To make We learnt about Chamfer & Fillet. Fillet is when there is a round edge & Chamfer is a straight cornered\ edge. This case took me 3 days to make. We had to get a Box/Square, Flatten it down & make it long Then we had to make the edges round, Using a shape we found. Once we did that we made the shapes hole. After that we clicked on the whole thing and grouped it. Once I did that I Ungrouped it so i could add the holes On the side and for the camera. After that is made, I made the hole so it actually fits the phone in. The trickiest part was when I made the square/box round, I had to find the shape and twist it & turn it around. The easy bit was when I had to group it Cause all I had to do was press a button on the screen . If I made another one I would make another phone case that was pink because it was really fun to make. I would I haven’t printed it out yet but I’m planning to. I hope you like it

No comments:

Post a Comment