Pages

Friday 25 August 2017

Nerves

Nerves
 Nerves are like Butterfly,
Twinkling in your tummy.
 It is Bright Electric Orange,
 And Blinds you.
 It happens when you are terrified,
 You feel anxious
 You head is spinning round & round.
Suddenly Out of Control,
Until you get out there.
Surprised what place you came.


In Room 7 we have been learning about describing things using Adverbs, Adjectives, Verbs & Onamatoepia. We had to describe how we felt at Cross Country, Were we Nervous, Excited or angry.
The other thing we could describe was a animal that we saw at the Zoo. I decided to describe Nerves. I hope you enjoy & get some ideas for your writing.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lucy,
    My name is Darlene and I am a student from Waikowhai Primary School
    and I really loved your nerves writing. This reminded me of when we did our poems. We had to stand in front of the class, and say our poem. I had lots of nerves. Maybe next time you should add a little bit more describing in your writing. If you want to check out my blog go to http://wpsdarlener.blogspot.co.nz/.
    Blog you later:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Darlene,
      Thank you for checking out my blog, I will make sure to add more describing words.
      Standing in front of your class is pretty scary especially when you are shy like me.

      THanks

      Delete